IESPTA organizes the 2nd ESP Conference –Towards ESP as an Established Academic Discipline,
1-2 June 2018.
We invite papers dealing with ESP and the related fields.
- ESP and educational policies
- New developments in syllabus design
- Digital world and ESP
- Methods in reading and academic writing
- Issues in ESP
- Integrating content and language in ESP
- Migration and ESP
- ESP Teacher
- ESP at work
- Impact of Technological development on ESP
Topics are not limited to above.
Papers are formal presentations on original research by one or more authors, lasting a total of 30 minutes (20 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for discussion). Please note that the time limit will be strictly adhered to.