International ESP Teachers’ Association (IESPTA) welcomes new members who are interested in any aspects of English for specific Purpose (ESP). Its scope includes all branches of ESP.
International ESP Teachers’ Association ‘s main activities are:
- Establishing a strong network among ESP Teachers from all over the world.
- Organising conferences which give ESP teachers, lecturers to present their studies, a workshop and courses.
- Publication of the ESP Professional magazine (in the process at the moment)
- Announcing and sharing relevant events, publications, projects
- Establishing an open access repository of ESP teaching and learning material produced by lecturers worldwide